Review by – Mrunal Desai ( Mumbai)
Located: Ground Floor, Maker chamber V, Jamanala Bajaj Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai
Review: Spice and style was here to review this place.
• Well to start with the place is located in a very poush commercial area in town.
• This place serves only vegetarian cuisine.
• The food here is a fusion of desi item with videshi tadka.
• It focuses more on the street food item and revamping with a fusion and also with a great way of garnishing.
• The food here is really amazing in taste and it’s worth the price they charge.
• I Recommend:-
Say Cheese which is basically a Khichiya papad topped up with spices and loads of cheese, its really yummy and I recommend you to try it.
Dhoklizza which is basically a fusion of Gujarati Dhokla and on that Pizza stuffing, its a very good combo which is worth trying.
Taste ka kuan which is actually Samosa Basket Chaat which is a made with samosa, different types of chutney and Dahi. This is worth trying.
Bhakarwadi Chakli Chaat – As the name denotes it is actually the Bhakarwadi and Chakli which is mixed with different chutney and topped with Sev. I would say its a good Chakna Dish.
Tu Cheese Baddi hain mast mast which is actually a mousse made from different types of chutney topped with apple chutney, a good one to try.
Chitthi Aayi Hai which is a spicy paneer wrap served with Waldorf Salad, a good combo.
Sago Di Patatate which is actually sabudana papad topped with Pooneri aloo and Coriander Pesto. A good fusion which is very tasty and is on the yummier side. I recommend to try.
Paneer Roller Coaster – A mixture of Cheese, Onions, Chillies and Coriander which is stuffed in a bread and then deep fried to make a crispy layer. Its really amazing, worth trying.
Garama Garam Pav – This is a so called Signature dish of this place, its served on a sizzling hot plate. Pav topped with Masala gravy. Very yummy and Highly recommended.
Moving on to dessert and CooIers would like you to recommend,
Jalebi Bai – This is an amazing creation, jalebi stuffed with cheese cake and garnished with dryfruit mix.
Peru & Kalingar – This is an amazing mixture of Guava and watermelon with some spices which is really good mixture and its amazing in taste.
• I tried various other dishes also which are Do Dil Mil Rahe hai and in dessert section I had 5 Star sizzling Brownie and Oorange-er Mojito.
Over all, the place is amazing and has a very good ambiance which brings in the feel of eating food on the streets. Recommended for family dinners and for all age groups.